Public Transit is the Life Blood of a City
- Economic opportunity - reliable, accessible public transit increases access to education and employment for all
- Safe investment - for every dollar a city invests in public transit, it returns $4 in economic opportunity
- Safer - buses are more likely to be kept up to date than personal cars and bus drivers receive extensive training on the road
A Better Way to Get Around
- Reduce traffic and emissions on Austin roads
- Efficient bus routes and increased awareness of bus stops
- More residents on the bus cuts down on cars on the road
Collect Data, Create A Better Experience
- CapLocate problems by tracking buses and bus routes using beacons and cameras
- Apply technology to improve the rider experience of people with disabilities
- Cap Metro
- Austin CityUP Transportation Committee
Like what you see? Contact us to get involved!
Sign up below to learn about ASCA news, events, and opportunities.